Founded by Yukio Yamai in 1958 and established in Niigata prefecture in Japan, the iconic Japanese leading outdoor brand/life value creator is one of the most innovative and creative companies in the world with so many loyal fans around the world.
Snow Peak offers high-end outdoor equipment, mainly camping goods, kitchen ware, cookware, furniture, unisex ready-to-wear, bags, shoes and accessories.
Snow Peak UK website: www.snowpeak.co.uk
The EC/System Manager is a key member the Snow Peak London team and the main duties include managing of the European E-commerce & Omni-Channel team. A multidisciplinary role, the primary purpose of which is to ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day operational management of UK ecommerce site; ensures the achievement of the Snow Peak E-com business objectives (online retail, profitability, cost control, etc.) and support the business branching into Europe.
- Key partner for cross-functional teams including customer service, warehouse operations, logistics, loss prevention, retail operations, PR and marketing and ecommerce IT, working together to deliver excellent customer experiences.
- Conduct digital sales promotion activities such as launching and promoting new products, campaigns, and preparing and implementing strategic plans for those digital promotion activities.
- Collaborate with Retail Manager to constantly improve customer experience.
- Managing inventory, liaising with Warehouse and Logistics Manager to optimise the inventory flow.
- Managing sales forecast, sales plan and generate sales reports accordingly.
- Day-to-day maintenance of Snow Peak London website, including generating web contents and updating online product information accordingly.
- Conduct Snow peak London EC operations, including managing customer information, collaborating with Brand Engagement Manager and Retail Manager to carry out sales promotion contents for seasonal products, offering/discount.
- Monitor and analyse on sales promotion, campaigns, marketing activities results in order to optimise EC operations strategy.
- Responsibility for the efficient and effective running of the UK E-Commerce websites, including tools, processes and procedures.
- Use customer insights and analysis to investigate any potential opportunities and/or issues throughout the end-to-end customer journey, suggesting opportunities for improvement.
- Improve website user efficiency by implementing initiatives such as Multivariate Testing and A/B Testing.
- Maintain compliance of EC regulations such as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Payment card industry (PCI) compliance and be aware of online fraudulent trends as to protect Snow Peak consumers.
- Conduct website Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Google Analytics.
- Strong passion for outdoor and fashion industry
- 5+ years’ experience within a similar E-commerce / Omni-Channel operations role, preferably in outdoor and/or fashion retail
- Extensive experience in SAP (ByDesign) Shopify and Zendesk.
- Experience of managing project roll-outs
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Highly organised with excellent attention to details
- Passionate about the customer and all elements of the customer experience
- Fluency in Japanese is a plus
Benefits (include but not limited to the following)
- £35k - £40k (negotiable)
- Camping training/events
- Staff discount on Snow Peak products
- Private healthcare insurance
Start date: ASAP
Job location: London
All applicants please send CV to email@example.com
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Snow Peak adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving team that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Snow Peak is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.